Monday, April 23, 2012

Double Wow...

Just a short update...
Today, Ji Baek released the Fan Collection to the public. In less than nine hours, IKB 2012 and Aqua Lily sold out. Makes me glad I pre-ordered them...
I'm not sure about the status of the other two polishes, but I would strongly recommend anyone who wants to snag one of them (or more) to act ASAP. You can't predict how things would turn out if you don't act right away. Remember, these colors are limited edition; once they're gone, they're gone for good.
Edit: As of 9:36PM EST, IKB is back in stock
Edit 2: IKB is sold out now

2 comments:

  1. I wonder if they are going to restock Aqua Lily. I didn't even know about it. So bummed out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes the system undersells, so hopefully there would be a few leftover after Ji processes ships all the orders. Piu Mosso was one of those. If you visit her site every once in a while, you might get lucky and snag one:)

    ReplyDelete