Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Cirque Potosi






I've been meaning to post this for a while, but watching the Olympics has taken up the majority of my free time. This is Potosi, and it is the last Cirque polish I got from my order a couple of weeks ago (but not the last one I will get from Cirque :D). It's a silver shard glitter immersed in a clear base filled with small hex shaped gold glitter and silver micro glitter. Like all the other polishes from Cirque, the application was free of hassle. Potosi applied smoothly and did not have a thick texture. I layered one coat over two coats of Nails Inc Baker Street, a vibrant blue creme. The shards shine like mirrors in the sunlight, and made my bright blue nails pop so much more. Cirque hit a home run with this one!
As always, you can purchase Potosi on Cirque's website here.

No comments:

Post a Comment